The ACB16-PT is a 16 litre acrylic package testing chamber designed for use with the water submersion bubble leak testing method for determination of leaks in flexible packaging.
Technical Specification Sheet
- Volume 16 litres.
- All sides and lid manufactured from clear cast acrylic.
- Internal Dimensions: 260mm D x 360mm W x 170mm H.
- Rear hinged top opening lid with O ring seal and chain restraint.
- Clear acrylic perforated package submerge plate suspended by Stainless Steel threaded studs allowing for adjustment or complete removal of the plate.
- Lid mounted vacuum regulator, calibrated 63mm diameter vacuum dial gauge, air admittance valve, vacuum isolation valve and lifting handle.
- Water drain valve.
- Lid toggle clamps
- Large range of vacuum pumps available
- Calibrated vacuum dial gauge.