The ACB27-PT is a 27 litre acrylic package testing chamber designed for use with the water submersion bubble leak testing method for determination of leaks in flexible packaging.
- Volume 27 litres.
- All sides and lid manufactured from clear cast acrylic.
- Internal Dimensions: 300mm D x 300mm W x 300mm H.
- Rear hinged lid with O ring seal and chain restraint.
- Clear acrylic perforated package submerge plate suspended by Stainless Steel threaded studs allowing for adjustment or complete removal of the plate.
- Lid mounted vacuum regulator, 63mm vacuum indication gauge, air admittance valve, vacuum isolation valve and lifting handle.
- Water drain valve.
- Lid toggle clamps
- Large range of vacuum pumps available (pictured with a DVP ZA.60s).
- UCAS or Traceable calibrated vacuum dial gauges.