The ACB96-PT is 96 litre acrylic package testing chamber designed for use with the water submersion bubble leak testing method for determination of leaks in flexible packaging.
Technical Specification Sheet
- Volume 96 litres.
- Internal dimensions: 400mm D x 600mm W x 400mm H
- All sides and lid manufactured from clear cast acrylic.
- Rear hinged top opening lid with O ring seal and side supporting gas struts.
- Clear acrylic perforated package submerge plate suspended by Stainless Steel threaded studs allowing for adjustment or complete removal of the plate.
- Lid mounted vacuum regulator, calibrated 63mm diameter vacuum dial gauge, air admittance valve, vacuum isolation valve and lifting handle.
- Water drain valve.
- Lid toggle clamps
- Large range of vacuum pumps available
- Calibrated vacuum dial gauge.