The ACC34-PT is a cylindrical 34 litre acrylic package testing chamber designed for use with the water submersion bubble leak testing method for determination of leaks in flexible packaging.
- Volume 34litres
- Internal Dimensions: 330mm Diameter x 390mm High.
- Nitrile rubber ‘L’ gasket.
- Clear acrylic base bonded to cylinder and fitted with rubber feet.
- Clear acrylic perforated package submerge plate suspended by Stainless Steel threaded studs allowing for height adjustment or complete removal of the plate.
- Clear acrylic lid with lifting handles.
- Drain ball valve.
- Lid mounted calibrated 63mm diameter vacuum dial gauge.
- Lid mounted air admittance ball valve.
- Side mounted vacuum inlet port with vacuum isolation ball valve.
- Side mounted adjustable vacuum regulator, 240 l/min maximum flow.
- 2 meters of plastic suction hose.
- Large range of vacuum pumps available.
- Calibrated vacuum dial gauge.